The Hometown Pharmacy Company has launched a Healthy Kids program. This program allows children between the ages of 5-12 to receive a free supply of vitamins. Stop by an area location to sign up!
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Friday, January 25, 2013
Thursday, January 3, 2013
The Mahoning Valley Hope Center offers a wide variety of wonderful services for our community such as:
- "Drop Back In," which helps those ages 18 to 22 return get their high school diploma.
- the Financial Peace University
- Girl Scouts
- Celebrate Recovery 24-hour crisis and referral center
- the Ohio Benefits Bank
- Urban 4-H
- Junior Master Gardeners
- Jobs for Life
- Northeast Ohio Coalition (NEOCORR)
- Power Thoughts
- Celebrate Recovery
- Crisis Intervention and Referral Center.
- Project Hope
- day care
- health care
- Isabella's Closet -clothing and supplies for children